Like & Share

Monday, April 11, 2011

Chicago News Report: CTA passenger fights with thief, pickpocket

Chicago News Report: CTA passenger fights with thief, pickpocket

This story gives me pause. One reason why I would often loathe having to take the L in the wee hours of the morning. Thankfully nothing has happened so far hopefully nothing well. If something did I would be totally loathe to put it upon myself to fight with any potential criminal.

If you take the L at night (although you should be on guard at all times if you're out there) you should be very careful. For example don't stay on the phone texting or surfing out there and especially on an L platform.

Besides, a woman was killed because some knucklehead decided to steal an iPhone and because this elderly lady was in the way she was knocked aside by that crook. I do hope they find him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!